Saturday, February 28, 2009

in my old age

friday i made yet another attempt to scale the tower by the train tracks. once again i got only about a third of the way up before i started to freak. the view was incredible!


but this is what i was looking at the most:


and that's only 1/3 of the way up! i never thot i was afraid of heights...but mebbe i am.

[look at it taunting me]

also, for some horrible reason [that reason being the legal liability class i took last semester] the words 'no trespassing' are starting to mean something to me now. it appears that i am starting to become something of a weenie.

this is how i feel about it:

[can you see the tears starting to well-up in my eyes? ...look harder]

what the hell is wrong with me?! instead of climbing down i sat there freezing my bum off, watching the sunset, and wondering where i went wrong.



here's how i chose to remedy this new ailment:

[you're gonna need to watch all of them to fully appreciate the awesome]




Link

also, there are more fotos over here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go there!

ellie lou said...

for reals! it kinda freaks your freaker tho, i heard that it's like 1800 feet deep, and there's a hole in the re.bar big enough to fall thru!

Unknown said...

quit making me look like a wimp.